Saturday, May 22, 2010

Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare (New Single)



I give to you Avenged Sevenfold's latest single, known as Nightmare.

I decided to post it here because I was amazed by the sheer improvement in their musical quality over the years. I find the song to be quite technical, with good guitar-work (not their best, unfortunatly, but still good) and amazing drums ( by Mr. Mike Portnoy, himself) and still, at the sime time, catchy, like all of A7X's songs, but this one in particular has a certain "je ne sais quoi" regarding the sound itself, as it seems to have a greater ammount of feeling that I believe the band has not been able to portray since the "Waking The Fallen" album, a feeling that I daresay James Owen Sullivan would be proud of!!

I am totally psyched about their new album and eager to give it a full review, let's hope this nightmare goes on for the full length of the said album.



Between Worlds

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.